BidNow is an online timed auction service.
You can bid on assets in online only auctions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
There are hundreds of assets for sale every day, all over Australia.
Assets are listed in silent, time-based auctions and bids are placed until the auction closing time is reached. The process is simple;
- You must be a member to bid and buy online. Membership is free. You can register here.
- Just submit your maximum bid and our system will bid for you.
- If another bidder outbids you, you’ll be notified via email and on the BidNow Dashboard.
- If you’re successful, you’ll receive an email copy of your invoice which you are required to pay.
- Keep track of your bids with your own buyer Dashboard.
Manage your bidding using the BidNow Dashboard. From here you can bid live on multiple assets from the one screen. You can also easily view your BidNow purchase history – including units WON, units LOST as well as checking referrals. The Dashboard allows you to easily see if you’re the highest bidder or if you’ve been outbid, the time left and if an asset has reached reserve and is ‘on sale’.
You can access your BidNow Dashboard NOW by signing in here.
Using the BidNow Dashboard
How to place different bids
Click here to register for online bidding.
Please watch the online video below to see how to register.
For further assistance registering for or accessing our online sales, please call the Manheim Service Desk at 1800 001 278.